1. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies to: (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service. You can obtain more information about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
3. Third Party Cookies
The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences so that they can display advertisements or promotional material on this Site and on other sites across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
The business partners and advertising networks that serve interest-based advertisements on the Services have limited access to a small amount of information about your profile and your device, which is necessary to serve you advertisements that are tailored to your apparent interests. It is possible that they may reuse this small amount of information on other sites or services.
We do not share with these third parties any information that would readily identify you (such as email address); however, these third parties may have access to information about your device (such as IP or MAC address). We do not have access to, or control over, the technologies that these third parties may use to collect information about your interests, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Other than as discussed in this document, we have no control over these third parties.
4. The Following Types of Cookies Are Used in the Site:
- strictly necessary/essential cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- functionality cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- behaviourally targeted advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
5. The Following Cookies are Used in the Site:
|Service provider||COOKIE NAME||EXPIRES||DESCRIPTION|
|Google.com||1P_JAR||1 Month||Google uses these cookies, based on recent searches and interactions, to customise ads on Google websites.|
|Google.com||APISID||2 Years||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|google.com||HSID||2 Years||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|google.com||SIDCC||3 Months||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|mcleanfs.co.uk||_ga||2 Years||This is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.|
|mcleanfs.co.uk||_gat||24 Hours||This is a Google Analytics cookie used to limit the rate of requests.|
|mcleanfs.co.uk||_gid||2 Years||This is a Google Analytics cokie used to distinguish users.|
|mcleanfs.co.uk||wfvt_||30 Mins||This cookie is used by Wordfence Security WordPress plugin which notes information about your general geographic location.|
|mcleanfs.co.uk||wordfence_verifiedHuman||24 Hours||This cookie is used by Wordfence Security WordPress plugin to protect the site against malicious attacks|